Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

Revenant Caves problem thread

Sphinx    3
  • The drop tables aren't similar to OSRS.

image.png.48785b066fcdb6e50489aca771afb846.png

1/10k for an empty vial?

• And as you can see, the drop table is missing like 2 weps out of the 3 released for rev caves. And so is the case for the rest of the revenant monsters.
  • Make killing the revs while being skulled worthy of your time/risk.
  • Add the skull guy in revs.
  • Rev tp scroll tps you to lvl 17 not 39.
  • Dismantling bracelets gives you 1000 ether while it should be 250 but since it's an rsps it should be around 300-400 only.
  • Increase the quantity of the drops by 200%. (Like 6 rune bars to 24 rune bars - like wtf is 6 rune bars in an rsps??????????)
  • Killing a revenant (Any kind) gives you a constant fixed number of 7 ether. Make it random from 1-100.
  • Using the emblems from Rev cave on the emblem guy doesn't work.

• Thanks 1

Guest Stars   
Guest Stars

Yes, 1/10k for an empty vial is a legit osrs drop. Can confirm by my talks with Mod Jed.

Stars    5

edit: worked on these, the ones i've greyed out are the completed ones I did today, 

As for the drop table, for some reason they are being multiplied, not sure where exactly. Still investigating the drop issues.

Also, changed the rates for the amount of blood money drops and bloody key drops. More emblems are also being worked into the game. will have a usage for these coming up.

Sphinx    3
On 2/13/2020 at 5:32 AM, Primal said:

edit: worked on these, the ones i've greyed out are the completed ones I did today, 

As for the drop table, for some reason they are being multiplied, not sure where exactly. Still investigating the drop issues.

Also, changed the rates for the amount of blood money drops and bloody key drops. More emblems are also being worked into the game. will have a usage for these coming up.

Dismantling bracelets still gives you 1k ether